We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present you with the most important information about the principles of our processing of your personal data and cookies, which are used by our Service. This information has been prepared taking into account RODO, the General Data Protection Regulation.
ADMINISTRATOR DANYCH OSOBOWYCH (“Administrator”)
Sputnik Sp. z o.o., registered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity conducted by the Minister of Development and Finance, KRS: 0000480251, NIP 5922261326 , REGON no. 221970173, Zblewska 9 Street, 83-200 Starogard Gdański
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to create a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information..Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the operation of the Website and the provision of the services offered therein (the “Services”).
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide on, it could be:
- Provision of services offered on the Website
- Fulfillment of your orders
- Sending a newsletter
- Delivery of the requested offer
- Przesyłanie newslettera
Basis for processing:
- Sales contract (Article 6(1)(b) RODO)
- A legal obligation incumbent on us, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6(1)(c) RODO)
- Your consent given in the Store (Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO)
- Contract for the provision of services (Article 6(1)(b) RODO)
- Our legitimate interest, in order to establish, assert or defend claims (Article 6(1)(f) RODO)
- Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to enter into a contract or make an offer.
Effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- No possibility to register in Service
- inability to use the services of the Website
- inability to make purchases on the Site
- Lack of opportunity to receive information about promotions or special offers offered on the Website
The possibility of revoking consent:
- at any time
Data processing remains lawful until you revoke your consent.
We will process your data only for as long as we have a legal basis to do so, which is until:
- we cease to be under a legal obligation obliging us to process your data
- the possibility of asserting claims related to the contract concluded by the Service by any of the parties ceases
- revoke your consent to data processing, if it was the basis for it
depending on what is applicable in the case and what will happen at the latest.- depending on what is applicable in the case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the relevant legal regulations.
You are entitled to demand:
- access to your personal data
- their corrigenda
- restrictions on processing
And also the law:
- object to the processing
- request the transfer of data to another controller
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Our Service, like most websites, uses so-called cookies. These files:
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.)
- enable you, among other things, to use all features of the Website
- do not cause changes in the settings of your device
Using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- remove cookies
On this Service, cookies are used for:
- remembering your session information
- sharing functions Service
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can refer to your browser’s help file. You can read about this information by pressing the F1 key on your browser. In addition, you will find relevant tips on the following subpages, depending on the browser you are using:
For more information about cookies, see Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use third parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of these entities:
- entity making the delivery of goods
- printing house
- payment provider
- accounting firm
- web host
- entity to facilitate optimization of the Service
- persons cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting our current activities
- Provider of software to facilitate business operations (e.g. accounting software)
- marketing service provider
- provider of software needed to run an online store
CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR
Want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data?
Write to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
MADE FROM SCRATCH
THE BEST ENTRANCE DOOR
Modern forms, designed with the Polish construction industry in mind, are our showcase. However, our offer also includes models in a classic style.
Our technologists work every day to improve the products we offer. Are you already familiar with the NANO ADVANCE technology?
The entire production process of our doors takes place in Poland. Polish quality and capital at your fingertips.
You can count on us at every stage of cooperation. Ask us about the product, logistics, service and marketing support.